- Organization: Families Advocating Intelligent Reform
- Causes: Civic, Educational
- Date(s): Volunteers are needed currently until the end of the year. Monthly educational and support meetings; Admin work; Activities to educate NJ leardership and general population, etc.
- Contact person: Terry
- Phone: 609-528-0112
- Email: contact@NJFAIR.org
- Website: fair-volunteer.com
Without help, nothing will change! If you don’t help who will?
We need people to be on the look out for recent news stories or articles including, but not limited to, the AWA/SORNA, court rulings, residency restrictions, and lawsuits both in New Jersey and other states. Many of these news stories or articles have a place for posting online comments. Posting comments is a good way to educate the public. This can be done in the comfortof your own home any time of day or night.
We need people to search the web for recent studies including, but not limited to, debunking the myths of RSOs, the AWA/SORNA in other states, and the ineffectiveness of the current trend in laws. This also can be done in the comfort of your own home any time of day or night. This is a huge and on-going educational project.
We need people who have spare time during the day to make phone calls to other states for certain projects we are working on.
If you are up for this challenge, we welcome you.
Email us at Contact@NJFAIR.org