Galloway Police Blotter: Jan. 13-19, 2013
Those accused are innocent until proven guilty.
Information for the Galloway Township Police Blotter for the dates Jan. 13-19, 2013 has been supplied by local law enforcement agencies. All persons named are presumed innocent unless proven guilty.
The Galloway Township Police Department responded to 761 calls for service. Of these, 32 were emergency medical calls, 11 were fire calls, nine were domestic violence calls and 23 were motor vehicle accidents. Officers made 21 arrests and issued 12 tickets, including three DWI.
* Building burglariers were reported on Jan. 15 on James Place; on Jan. 16 on Ebony Tree Avenue; on Jan. 17 on Nectar Avenue; on Jan. 18 on Meadow Ridge Road; and on Jan. 19 on Salem Way. A vehicle burglary was reported on Jan. 15 on Pineview Drive.
* On Jan. 13, Benny Arcidiacono, 76, of Galloway, was arrested by Ofc. Stephen Vernon for Unlawful Possession of a Weapon, Terroristic Threats and Resisting Arrest.
* On Jan. 16, Trevor Murray, 18, of Galloway, was arrested by Ofc. Ron Gorneau for Possession of CDS, Distribution of CDS and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
* On Jan. 16, Dana Lepine, 52, of Galloway, was arrested by K-9 Ofc. Scott Winneberger for Driving While Intoxicated.
* On Jan. 17, Timothy James, 32, of Galloway, was arrested by Ofc. Kerry Baerman for Criminal Attempt, Burglary and Criminal Mischief.
* On Jan. 18, Stephen Shartel, 27, of Egg Harbor Township, was arrested by K-9 Ofc. Scott Winneberger for Driving While Intoxicated.
* On Jan. 19, Robert McPeak, 47, of Galloway, was arrested by Ofc. Paul Smith for Driving While Intoxicated.
* On Jan. 17, two juveniles, 14 and 16, were arrested by Ofc. William Kline for Unlawful Taking of Means of Conveyance.
For questions about this blotter, email Anthony.Bellano@patch.com.