Revenue From ShopRite LPGA Classic Ticket Sales Will Benefit Charities
Those purchasing tickets in advance can choose which charity they want their sale to benefit.
Residents from Galloway Township and the surrounding area who attend the ShopRite LPGA Classic Presented by Acer will be able to choose a charity to receive 100 percent of the revenue from their ticket as long as they are purchased in advance, tournament officials announced Wednesday morning, Jan. 30.
Tickets are now on sale through www.ShopRiteLPGAClassic.com or by calling the tournament office at 609-798-0222, tournament officials said. Ticket purchasers can choose which one of the 20 charities they want their advance ticket sale to benefit, and the list of charities is available here.
“Charitable giving is a significant and important component of our tournament efforts,” ShopRite LPGA Classic Presented by Acer Executive Director Tim Erensen said. “Thanks to the tremendous support of ShopRite, and all of our corporate partners, we are able to continue this tradition of giving to organizations that need assistance in our community.”
The $1.5 million purse, 54-hole tournament takes place on the Bay Course at the Stockton Seaview Hotel and Golf Club May 31-June 2, and will be televised on The Golf Channel. Three ticket options are available, including:
* Good Any-One-Day Grounds Ticket for $15;
* Weekly Grounds Pass for $30; and
* Weekly Clubhouse Pass for $60. The Weekly Clubhouse Pass will provide access to Stockton Seaview Hotel & Golf Club, which provides additional dining and hospitality options.
Additionally, the tournament announced the following free ticket promotions:
* Free admission for all spectators Monday, May 27 through Thursday, May 30;
* Children 17-years-old and younger will be admitted free when accompanied by a paid adult;
* ShopRite Price Plus Members will receive two free grounds tickets per day by showing a valid membership card at the Admissions Gate; and
* All service personnel (military, fire and police) will be admitted free throughout the tournament with proper ID.