Information for the Galloway Township Police Blotter for the dates Nov. 5-11, 2012 has been supplied by local law enforcement agencies. All persons named are presumed innocent unless proven guilty.
The Galloway Township Police Department responded to 809 calls for service. Of those calls, 28 were Emergency Medical Calls, 19 were Fire Calls, five were Domestic Violence Calls, and 32 were Motor Vehicle Accidents. There were 26 total arrests made, including four DWI and 85 tickets were issued.
* A building was burglarized on Nov. 7 on South Wrangleboro Road.
* Edward D. DiDonato, 18, of Galloway, was arrested by Ptl. Daniel Weigle on Nov. 6 for Obstruction while investigating a suspicious person. He was released on a summons.
* Christopher M. Ryan, 39, of Little Egg Harbor Township, was arrested by Ptl. John Mooney on Nov. 6 for Possession of CDS (Cocaine), Possession of a Hypodermic Needle, and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia after receiving a call about suspicious activity. He was released on summonses.
* Christopher M. Stewart, 33, of Galloway, was arrested by Ptl. Kevin Costa on Nov. 7 for DWI. He was released on a summons.
* James L. Youngblood Jr., 33, of Philadelphia, PA was arrested by Det. Bryan Casey on Nov. 7 for Possession of CDS (Marijuana and Pills), Engaging in Prostitution and Promoting Prostitution while investigating a suspicious person. In the same incident, Danielle R. Porter, 31, also of Philadelphia was arrested for Engaging in Prostitution. Both were released on summonses.
* Vincent A. Battaglia Jr., 55, of Brigantine, was arrested by Ptl. John Mooney on Nov. 10 for DWI. He was released on a summons.
* Ian R. Doran, 22, of Somers Point, was arrested by K-9 Ofc. Scott Winneberger on Nov. 11 for DWI. He was released on a summons.
* Margarita Nieves, 48, Daryl Dilihay, 42, Katiria Berrios, 34, and Daniel Berrios, 19, all of Galloway, were arrested by Ptl. Patrick Neal on Nov. 11 for Resisting Arrest, Obstruction, and Hindering Apprehension while executing an arrest warrant. All of the suspects were released on summonses with the exception of Dilihay, who was lodged in the Atlantic County Justice Facility on unrelated warrants.
* A 12-year-old boy from Pleasantville was arrested by Ptl. Paul Smith on Nov. 6 for Possession of a Weapon. He was released on a juvenile summons.
For questions about this blotter, email Anthony.Bellano@patch.com.