Information for the Galloway Township Police Blotter for the dates Oct. 15-21 2012 has been supplied by local law enforcement agencies. All persons named are presumed innocent unless proven guilty.
The Galloway Township Police Department responded to 727 calls for service. Of those calls, 37 were Emergency Medical Calls, 11 were Fire Calls, five were Domestic Violence Calls, and 24 were Motor Vehicle Accidents. There were 20 total arrests made, including two DWI and 72 tickets were issued.
* Five buildings were burglarized during this time period, including: two on Oct. 19 on Oyster Creek Road, along with one on North Cologne Avenue and one on South New York Road on the same date; and one on Oct. 20 on Oyster Creek Road.
* Darnell A. Stone, 44, of Atlantic City, was arrested by Ptl. Daniel Choe on Oct. 15 for Possession of CDS (Crack Cocaine), Possession of CDS Paraphernalia, and Hindering Apprehension during a motor vehicle stop. He was released on summonses.
* Keane E. Blann, 41, of Galloway, was arrested by Ptl. Ronald Gorneau on Oct. 15 for Possession of a Hypodermic Needle during a pedestrian stop. He was released on a summons.
* Kamal Black, 23, of Hamilton Township, was arrested by Ptl. Jason Kiamos on Oct. 15 for Hindering Apprehension during a motor vehicle stop. He was released on a summons.
* Ronald J. Welcer Jr., 43, of Galloway, was arrested by Ptl. Kenneth Snuffer on Oct. 16 for DWI. He was released on a summons.
* Cynthia M. Strohm, 29, of Galloway, was arrested by Ptl. John Mooney on Oct. 18 for Defiant Trespass following a disturbance investigation. She was released on a summons.
* Jeffrey C. Weiss, 22, of White Haven, PA was arrested by Ptl. Daniel Choe on Oct. 18 for Possession of CDS (Marijuana Under 50 Grams), Possession of CDS Paraphernalia, and Obstruction during a pedestrian stop. He was released on a summons.
* Kevin J. Farri, 45, of Hammonton, was arrested by Ptl. Kenneth Snuffer on Oct. 21 for DWI. He was released on a summons.
* Kenneth P. Fatcher Jr., 23, of Hammonton, was charged by Ptl. Ronald Gorneau on Oct. 21 for Resisting by Flight after fleeing a motor vehicle stop on a motorcycle. On Oct. 16, Gorneau attempted to make the stop for an expired registration, but Fatcher turned south onto Cologne Avenue and fled at a high rate of speed. Fatcher passed other vehicles in a no passing zone and forced oncoming traffic off the road as it fled. Gorneau discontinued attempting to stop the Fatcher. Gorneau conducted further investigation and was able to identify the driver. Fatcher surrendered on Oct. 21. He was issued several motor vehicle violations and charged with Eluding Police (Resisting by Flight.) Summonses; Reckless Driving, Speeding, Unsafe Passing, Failure to Yield, Uninsured and Unregistered. He was released on a summons.
For questions about this blotter, email Anthony.Bellano@patch.com.