Information for the Galloway Township Police Blotter for the dates April 16-22, 2012 has been supplied by local law enforcement agencies. All persons named are presumed innocent unless proven guilty.
responded to 774 calls for service. Of those calls, 83 were Emergency Medical Calls, 16 were Fire Calls, 17 were Domestic Violence Calls, and 14 were Motor Vehicle Accidents. There were 26 total arrests made, including one DWI, and 59 tickets were issued.
* There were five reports of building burglaries during this period, including one on April 16 on Maple Avenue; three on April 18, including East Jimmie Leeds Road, Federal Court and East White Horse Pike; and one on April 20 on East Great Creek Road. One vehicle burglary was reported on April 16 on Club Place.
* Gino S. Hagenkotter, 22, of Mt Royal, was arrested by Ptl. Kevin Welsh on April 16 for obstruction and resisting. He was lodged on $5,000 bail.
* Richard Martin, 20, of Egg Harbor, was arrested by Ptl. Justin Kiamos on April 16 for possession of CDS. He was released on a summons.
* Isaiah Caldwell, 28, of Galloway, was arrested by Ptl. Paul Smith on April 18 for obstruction and resisting arrest. He was released on a summons.
* Marlon Davis, 34, of Hamilton Township, was arrested by Special Officer Ron Stephenson on April 19 for burglary to a vehicle, criminal mischief and contempt. He was lodged in the Atlantic City Justice Facility on $42,500 bail.
* Michael D. Montufar, 56, of Galloway, was arrested by Ptl. Christian Magazzu on April 19 for aggravated assault and possession of a weapon when he attacked a maintenance worker who was picking up trash on Iroquois Drive with a three foot stick for an unknown reason. He was lodged in the Atlantic County Justice Facility on $20,000 bail.
* Neota J. Moore, 29, of Galloway, was arrested by Ptl. Kevin Welsh on April 19 for hindering apprehension. She was lodged in the Atlantic County Justice Facility on an outstanding warrant.
* Zachary Shane Banfield- Austin, 18, of Galloway, was arrested by Ptl. Ken Snuffer on April 21 for possession of CDS. He was released on a summons.
* A 14-year-old Galloway boy was charged by Sgt. Joseph Picardi on April 19 with creating a false public alarm. He was released on a juvenile summons.
For questions about this blotter, email Anthony.Bellano@patch.com.