Information for the Galloway Township Police Blotter for the dates June 11-17, 2012 has been supplied by local law enforcement agencies. All persons named are presumed innocent unless proven guilty.
responded to 804 calls for service. Of those calls, 82 were Emergency Medical Calls, 17 were Fire Calls, six were Domestic Violence Calls, and 24 were Motor Vehicle Accidents. There were 27 total arrests made, including one DWI and 77 tickets were issued.
* Building burglaries took place on June 11 on Cherokee Drive and on June 15 on East Cos Cobb Drive.
* Michael W. Sandifort, 27, of Bronx, NY was arrested by Special Officer Ronald Stephensen on June 14 for possession of CDS. He was lodged in the Atlantic County Justice Facility on an outstanding warrant.
* Stephany N. Assmuss, 19, of Hamilton Township, was arrested by Ptl. Kevin Welsh on June 14 for possession of CDS and a hypodermic needle. She was released on a summons.
* Jennifer A. Wilkes, 27, of Galloway, was arrested by Ptl. Robert Bauer on June 15 for possession of CDS paraphernalia and hypodermic needles. She was released on a summons.
* Hykeem Rogers-Green, 21, of Hamilton Township, was arrested by Ptl. Ronald Gorneau on June 15 for possession of CDS and possession of a toxic chemical. He was released on a summons.
* Daril L. Jackson, 25, of Egg Harbor, was arrested by Ptl. Hiram Melendez on June 16 for possession of CDS and DWI . He was released on a summons.
* Denise Scott-James, 22, of Fairfield, Ct. was arrested by Ptl. Kerry Berman on June 17 for possession of CDS and CDS paraphernalia. She was released on a summons.
* Bernard B. Roberson, 23, of Galloway was arrested by Det. Ryan Goehringer on June 17 for burglary, and two charges of theft for a June 8 incident. The burglary had been reported on the 700 block of Moonraker Court, where the homeowner reported jewelry missing from the home. Following the investigation and the arrest, some of the jewelry was recovered. Roberson was lodged in the Atlantic County Justice Facility.
* A 16-year-old boy from Mullica Township was charged by Ptl. Ronald Gorneau on June 15 with possession of CDS. He was released on a juvenile summons.
* A 15-year-old girl and 15-year-old boy, both from Galloway, were charged by Ptl. Carolyn Buckley on June 17 with theft and trespassing. They were released on juvenile summonses.
For questions about this blotter, email Anthony.Bellano@patch.com.