1. Alcoholic beverage licenses throughout Galloway Township were renewed via resolution Tuesday night, with the exception of , which will be discussed at a later date. The pub’s license is under particular scrutiny following a there in April that resulted in seven arrests and four injuries.
2. Galloway Council passed a resolution requesting No Passing Signage for Duerer Street due to the increased density for safety and well being of those using the and Galloway Township Athletic Association fields. This isn’t the first time council has requested this signage from the county, and Councilman Dennis Kleiner noted that anyone who was asking for the signs should now consult the county.
3. The adopted 2012 fiscal budget was amended to include the adoption of a Clean Communities Grant and a Hazardous Mitigation Grant.
4. The Mayor’s Cup will be held at Blue Heron Pines Golf Club on Sept. 23.
5. After serving as Deputy Clerk during Thalia C. Kay’s vacation last week, Galloway Township Manager will continue to serve as Deputy Clerk per a resolution on Tuesday night’s consent agenda.