Kentucky Fried Chicken
Though Colonel Sanders opened his first cafe in 1930, it was in the early 1950's that Kentucky Fried Chicken's (KFC) famous recipe was born. Today, this restaurant franchise has more 1,500 locations around the world. This KFC is conveniently located in Absecon near a plethora of hotels, and on the way to Atlantic City. Whether patrons want to eat-in or get a bucket to go, KFC serves up some finger-lickin' good chicken.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 10:30am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 10:30am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a sidewalk entry.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Fried chicken, biscuits
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun