ShopRite is known for its low prices compared to other supermarket chains. This large and clean location is no exception. Shelves are well-stocked with a wide range of options for residents and visitors. With a pharmacy on-site, it's the one-stop shop for all your day-to-day needs.
- Fax: 609-641-6289
- Hours: STORE: Mon-Sat, 7 am - 11 pm; Sun 7 am - 9pm PHARMACY, Mon-Fri 9 am - 9 pm; Sat, 9 am - 6 pm; Sun, 9 am - 2 pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Insurance accepted: All major insurances accepted including Medicare and Medicaid.
- Financial assistance: Discounts and subsidies
- Features: ATM, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No